Anyone, and Everyone!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell us something you did that was funny when you were a child.

5 posters

Go down

Tell us something you did that was funny when you were a child. Empty Tell us something you did that was funny when you were a child.

Post  Joy Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:01 pm

When I was very small I climbed in the bathroom sink & stole an alkaseltzer from the medicine cabinet. Took it up to my bedroom popped it in my mouth and OMG!! The damn thing started to get all fizzy & I couldn't get it out!
I ran downstairs in a panic to my Mom who was in the kitchen. She turns around & sees me & she starts hitting my back making me swallow some of that nasty stuff!
That kind little action from my Mom broke me from leaving the little cabinet above the bathroom sink alone!

Joy

Back to top Go down

Tell us something you did that was funny when you were a child. Empty Re: Tell us something you did that was funny when you were a child.

Post  lcoffbaby Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:42 pm

Um, all kinds of things LOL LOL

lcoffbaby
Admin

https://aaronsmom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tell us something you did that was funny when you were a child. Empty Re: Tell us something you did that was funny when you were a child.

Post  mmaiden Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:01 am

I was the neighborhood welcoming committee Whenever anyone new came to live in our neighborhood I would go to ask them questions. Where they came from, how many kids they had, what kind of jobs did they have, what did they do where they used to live, why they left where they were and why did they come to live here, did they have grandparents, pets, if so, I wanted all of the info. Then I proceeded to tell them all about the neighborhood. I carried a bag and I didn't talk to them, I sang all of my questions and all of the info I gave them. Laughing < me singing.
I never talked. I would sit on our wall in front of the house and sing and sing and sing. I think I stopped singing when I was about 7 or 8. I am not sure.
Then all of my mom's friends would call to ask if I got home with the scoop yet. I also always got some little trinket or knick knack from them. I would show them all of the stuff I had in my bag and they would add something to it. I think they gave me something to get rid of me. They probably gave it to me and said, "Go show your mom what you got!" Rolling Eyes cheers
mmaiden
mmaiden

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissythegreat Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:10 pm

When I was about three or four, I got a plastic tea set for my birthday. It had a rolling tray, PLASTIC BDAY CAKE, all of the other goodies it should have. Well sometime after that I decided I was going to bake a cake just like my Mom did. Well Friday night was homemade pizza night, so she decided to pre-heat the oven BEFORE she looked in it LOL..... Can you guess what happened next LOL???

She said it took her weeks to get that plastic all out of the oven and it made an awful smell Wink

chrissythegreat

Back to top Go down

Post  Genkicoll Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:54 pm

I misread the title Laughing I thought it said, "something you did that was funny when you were having a child". I have a few of those stories *snicker*

My mom is fond of this story:

When I was little, someone said something about my brother having a penis. I was incensed, it was so unfair! How come HE got peanuts and I didn't?!? I wanted peanuts!! Mad Peaaaaanuuuuuuts!!! lol!
Genkicoll
Genkicoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum