Anyone, and Everyone!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

4 posters

Go down

DIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Empty DIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Post  lcoffbaby Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:10 pm

Dont be shy Dianna!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

lcoffbaby
Admin

https://aaronsmom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

DIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Empty Re: DIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Post  dianna Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:16 pm

Hello! Just cruising around the site - trying to figure things out.
dianna
dianna

Back to top Go down

DIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Empty Re: DIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Post  lcoffbaby Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:21 pm

No worries!! Take your time my dear friend!!

Just wanted you to feel comfortable!!!

lcoffbaby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dianna Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:23 pm

Thank you! Checked the memberlist - some I recognized, some I didn't. This is so cool. When are you usually on here? (So that I know when to be able to chat with you.)
dianna
dianna

Back to top Go down

Post  lcoffbaby Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:34 pm

Im here nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

lcoffbaby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dianna Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:29 pm

Tag! Sorry to have missed you - will check back off & on tonight.
dianna
dianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Joy Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:43 pm

Hello Dianna! We're happy to have you here!! cheers

Joy

Back to top Go down

Post  dianna Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:59 pm

Happy to be here! So far, I'm really enjoying the games but look forward to meeting everyone. Very Happy
dianna
dianna

Back to top Go down

Post  lcoffbaby Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:04 pm

Should we set up a meet and greet thread?

lcoffbaby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dianna Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:14 pm

Individual ones are more personal & more inviting but when you start getting LOTS of new members, the welcome might get lost in the shuffle. (Darn - being a Libra makes it so difficult to try to decide something like this because I can see both sides of it.) If you wait & do that later, then some might get their feelings hurt that they didn't get their own thread. So - there I am - on the fence but that's my input - sorry if it's not much help!
dianna
dianna

Back to top Go down

Post  lcoffbaby Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:19 pm

I love your input!!....I have what this forum calls a basket, to dump old threads into...So i figured what I would do is welcome everyone individually, leave the thread up for 10 days then pop it into the basket.........And I can always get it out of the basket and repost it if i need to, or if someone requests it...........Yeah? Good idea? Bad idea?

Would LOVE to know what you think, and am always grateful for any and all decisions! I love you I love you I love you clown clown

lcoffbaby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dianna Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:29 pm

OK with that info - I think the individual welcomes are better. Like I said, more personal - warm & fuzzy. Smile
dianna
dianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Genkicoll Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:31 pm

Are you able to merge posts on this forum?

If so, why not have a "mass-introduction thread" to move those 10-day-and-older welcome/introduction threads to, instead of aforementioned basekt?

Did that make sense? Razz

Everyone has their individual introduction/welcome thread, then you merge it into the general Introduction/Welcome thread.
Genkicoll
Genkicoll

Back to top Go down

Post  lcoffbaby Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:14 pm

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thats a good idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lcoffbaby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Genkicoll Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:30 pm

It's nice to have a place for everything so important things don't get lost in the shuffle. Just think of how many topics get buried at BFG!
Genkicoll
Genkicoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Genkicoll Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:26 pm

I KNEW I'd talked to you before, Dianna! Very Happy I was just going through my BF PM's, and found we had talked about Asperger's! Did you ever convince the parents to have her tested?
Genkicoll
Genkicoll

Back to top Go down

Post  dianna Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:32 pm

Not yet but I'm trying an "end run". We are trying to get her into Head Start - at 3 years old, it depends on if there are any openings. If we get her in, I know alot of the people that do the testing for the school & do the referrals. So keep your fingers crossed that she gets in.
dianna
dianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Genkicoll Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:43 pm

Oh, wouldn't that be awesome! I've got my fingers crossed for her, definitely! I love you
Genkicoll
Genkicoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum