Anyone, and Everyone!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cute things your children or grandchildren say or do.

2 posters

Go down

Cute things your children or grandchildren say or do. Empty Cute things your children or grandchildren say or do.

Post  Joy Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:48 pm

My oldest grandson is going to be 4 in June. His momma called him little man & my grandson told her that he stopped growing years ago! lol!

Joy

Back to top Go down

Cute things your children or grandchildren say or do. Empty Re: Cute things your children or grandchildren say or do.

Post  Genkicoll Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:20 pm

A couple of months ago, on the way to take the kids to school, my eldest pipes up, "Mom, we have GOT to make her stop using these tippy cups!" (referring to then-12-year-old sister using "baby cups")

"OK," I said, "Why is that?"

"Because," she said impatiently, "She's almost thirteen, I don't want her to get teased by some mean kid."

"Sweetie, she's with an adult at all times, no kid is going to tease her."

Eldest considered, put out a bit. "Well, they'd better not, or I'd hunt them down!"

I smiled, thinking over her words a bit as I drove. "What would you do if you caught them?"

"Well," she said defiantly, "I'd give them a good talking to! I'm a force to be reckoned with! (...pause...) What does that mean?"
Genkicoll
Genkicoll

Back to top Go down

Cute things your children or grandchildren say or do. Empty Re: Cute things your children or grandchildren say or do.

Post  Joy Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:39 pm

Awww Bless her heart! Made me smile of the strict protection sisters will do for each other. It's called love! (((hugs))) to your children & you, from me!
ps.... brothers have just as much love too. I didn't want anyone to think I forgot brothers.
I had three brothers. lol

Joy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down