Anyone, and Everyone!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Believe in Angels?

2 posters

Go down

Do You Believe in Angels? Empty Do You Believe in Angels?

Post  mmaiden Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:47 am

I am not an overly religious person, in fact, I am not very religious at all. I do believe that there is a purpose for my being here and I try very hard to do the things that are right for me. I do believe that "What goes around, comes around!"
I find things that make me happy and things that make me think positively. If I don't make an effort to do so I can fall into a dark place very quickly. My dark places are not nice to me.
I was bopping around the net this a.m. and I found this. I like the beautiful pictures and the thoughts they invoke along with the actual reading of the card.
Check it out if you want, if not, then that is ok. We are all who we are and we are all good if we follow what is in our hearts.
http://www.consciousone.com/c1Cards/cardsView.cfm?cardGroupID=10
Very Happy
I do not subscribe to any single religion, rather I take what feels right to me and it all becomes a part of my personal beliefs.

OK, now you are going to think I am a wacko. I believe, and I have believed this since I was old enough to understand my own wandering thoughts that there is a collective soul for each of us. Every person that we have been friends with on a close personal level, not everyone we meet, is a part of a fractured soul. Each person who we love and who means something special to us is a part of our collective soul. We search, not conciously, for our fragments. When we have met and loved all of our collective pieces, our soul is complete and we move on. I don't know if there is a heaven, but I believe there is a good place where we go to.
OK. It is all out there on the table so now is the time to throw the tomatoes if you want to. Laughing
I may be totally off the wall but it feels good to me and I won't be offended if you call me a kook. Shocked I won't call you a kook for your beliefs. We all need what gets us through life.
Any one have their own ideas they want to share? Laughing
mmaiden
mmaiden

Back to top Go down

Do You Believe in Angels? Empty Re: Do You Believe in Angels?

Post  Joy Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:03 pm

You are NOT a kook!
I believe in God & his angels. That doesn't make me a kook. There is a devil as well, just look on BFG! LOL
As far as angels are concerned? I have you & Laurie & EVERYONE here with me. So yes ... I believe in angels! (((HUGS)))

ps. I wouldn't throw tomatoes at you if I could afford it! lol
You are allowed to speak your mind in here & I respect you for doing so hon.
Many many (((HUGS))) to you from me!

Joy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum