Anyone, and Everyone!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anybody know...

+3
KatieLouise
dianna
mmaiden
7 posters

Go down

Does anybody know... Empty Does anybody know...

Post  mmaiden Sun May 30, 2010 2:05 pm

Whwere Laurie is? Question
AND everybody else also!
Ahhhh, seems to me we are destined to wander aimlessly looking for each other here. We are probably all in different time zones.
I am in the Eastern Time Zone. When it is 3 pm here it is noon in sunny California!
Where is everybody else from? I do hope it is somewhere here on Earth. Beware the Aliens. BUT more importantly beware the dreadful oil disaster that is upon us. My heart aches for our Planet. Our precious Oceans. The wetlands and marshes. All of the creatures who are being killed because of this Big Oil SNAFU! affraid
BP goes on about it's business and everything they have tried has failed. Sad No
mmaiden
mmaiden

Back to top Go down

Does anybody know... Empty Re: Does anybody know...

Post  dianna Sun May 30, 2010 7:34 pm

I've been worried about Laurie for some time as I haven't heard from her either & have left her a couple messages that are unanswered. Sad

I'm in the Eastern time zone too & check in here every couple of hours in the evening which is my computer time (after supper). I know that there are a couple of people in the UK. Don't know about the rest - or if I knew, CRS has made me not remember. Rolling Eyes Don't think there are any alien Exclamation Laughing
dianna
dianna

Back to top Go down

Post  KatieLouise Mon May 31, 2010 3:12 am

Hi all. Just wanted to say I spoke to Laurie on Fri 28th May and she said she would call me the next day but hasn't as yet. I have John's number and will think about sending him a message if I don't hear anything from her soon. I have sent another message asking her to get in touch because we are all worried about her.
KatieLouise
KatieLouise

Back to top Go down

Post  mmaiden Mon May 31, 2010 4:14 am

Her cell is not accepting any voicemail messages. I will check back in after a bit. I have things I have to do this a.m. I hope all is well with everyone. Smile
ETA: Nothing here yet! It is Monday afternoon. Anybody else?

ETA: Evening Monday. I got a short email saying she would call in a few days. At least we know she is still out there. I am very relieved. Very Happy

Last edited by mmaiden on Mon May 31, 2010 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new news)
mmaiden
mmaiden

Back to top Go down

Post  dianna Mon May 31, 2010 5:04 pm

Relieved to know that she hasn't dropped off the planet. alien Hope she's just busy with the holiday weekend. Anyone that hears from her, tell her Hello I love you for me.
dianna
dianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Joy Mon May 31, 2010 5:29 pm

I have been worried about Laurie as well!
I'm glad she is alright! ( I was worried about her as well)
Hugs to everyone!!

The oil spill that keeps gushing out oil & killing marine life & making people sick has me scared! I think that all the higher-ups in BP should be made to sit in a life jacket for an hour (or more) in the oil every day until they stop the damn leak!

Joy

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissythegreat Mon May 31, 2010 9:25 pm

I have been gone at the cabin since thurs evening. Had one message friday before my cell died. Didnt take cord with me. I was just gettin ready to text her too...

chrissythegreat

Back to top Go down

Post  mmaiden Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:13 pm

I am very glad that she contacted me. She said we will speak soon.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday weekend and enjoyed the weather wherever you live. It was sooooo hot for part of the weekend and today it is a very comfortable 70 degrees. It could stay like this all summer and I would be very happy. Laughing
mmaiden
mmaiden

Back to top Go down

Post  lcoffbaby Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:07 pm

I'm here and so very sorry for causing everyone to worry!!!

lcoffbaby
Admin

https://aaronsmom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Genkicoll Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:46 pm

Hi, Laurie! *wavies* bounce I see you've made 200 posts! Congratulations!
Genkicoll
Genkicoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum