Anyone, and Everyone!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Vegetarian Sandwich Ever by Genki

Go down

The Best Vegetarian Sandwich Ever by Genki Empty The Best Vegetarian Sandwich Ever by Genki

Post  Genkicoll Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:40 pm

This is soooo delicious!

The Best Vegetarian Sandwich Ever

Bread of your choice (I recommend Cheese Onion Kaiser Rolls - the better the bread, the better this tastes)
Cream Cheese
Mustard
1/3 (or more depending on your tastes) diced avacado
Diced green and/or sweet red peppers
1 slice Provolone Cheese
Sliced Tomato
Sliced Cucumber

Slice (if applicable) and toast bread, getting the other ingredients ready while it's doing so. When done, put desired amount of cream cheese on warm toast, letting it sit for a moment to soften (that way you can spread it without tearing up the bread wink.gif ). Spread mustard, then put provolone on bottom piece of bread, topping with the diced avacado. Sprinkle avacado with lemon pepper or seasoning of your choice. Press diced peppers into avacado, then top with sliced tomato. Put a thin layer of cucumber on the top piece of bread, pushing into the cream cheese slightly so that they will adhere (thus, your sandwich won't fall apart). Put it all together and enjoy your delicious meal!

Add or subtract ingredients to suit your tastes. One day I was out of avacado, and substitued something strange...mashed kidney beans! :blink: Believe it or not, it was delicious! My mother likes to put cold, cooked yams on her sandwiches. Sounds weird, but I guess I'll have to try it one day Very Happy
Genkicoll
Genkicoll

Back to top Go down